Friday, November 9, 2007

Deviant...


This is a picture of myself which was taken about two months ago. When someone sees me for the first time, the first thing that would probably pop in his mind would be the question, why does this guy have odd looking hair? I've seen many and varying reactions since I had my hair bleached. Some would say that it looks really cool and they would like to try it as well. Others just stare at me, probably thinking that I'm an idiot. Strangely enough, older folks seem to be fascinated and I always get the compliment that I resemble Rod Stewart and I don't know why. I like being different. I just have this urge to do things that would set me apart from the infinity of people in society. I must make an identity for myself. The things I do to be different is of course not restricted to physical appearance. Competition and such are always good opportunities to prove myself. I just can't see myself living a life that is plain and ordinary.

No comments: