Friday, November 9, 2007

A merry-go-round of feelings...


If there were a single point in my life that would qualify as life changing, it would most definitely be getting to know this girl. I've learned so much from her and my experiences with her. It feels very strange today thinking that I once did not know anything about her. Back then, I never thought or expected that I'd see her more than just a friend. Love is such a powerful emotion. It makes one act so differently, sometimes making him a totally different person. It makes one say things that are so sincere that he would never have been able say otherwise. It gives one sleepless nights. It gives happiness that is so warm and true. Love will give you pain definitely, but it's feeling is paralleled by none. I now am consumed by this deadly emotion, with pain and joy juggling in me. In the end, I only see her and nothing else. I live my life for her.

No comments: