Friday, November 9, 2007

A speedy lifestyle...


This picture was taken this morning at the skyway. I was going a little over 210kph when I ran out of road and traffic was fast approaching. At those speeds, you'll only hear the noise of wind being cut by the car's exterior and see everything else moving so slow as if time had stopped. Only by driving at those speeds do I feel so free. I forget everything else, even those that really matter, and just enjoy the experience of being introduced to the laws of physics once again. Nothing else gives me this kind of adrenaline rush. The presence of risk, however, is always there but that just makes things even more exciting. Whenever I experience loosing control of the car(no other cars involved), it just gives a smile to my face. It's probably because driving the same way every single day tends to get boring at some time and any new form of stimulus feels so refreshing. As stupid as I may seem, this is my passion and nothing can stop me.

No comments: